Protective Styling

Here are the pics of the look(s) I had this week.
On Saturday last week I braided my hair (without extensions as I didn't want any). It took me about six hours for those box braids. But my hair is so thin that the result wasn't great. But after six hours, there was no way I would have undone that! plus, I wanted to give my hair a break for a few days.

Of course, I could not do much so I wore it like that Sunday through Wednesday: 
Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge
Then like that Thursday through Saturday:
Click on image to enlarge
I actually really love the texture in my hair once the box braids were undone. I couldn't have kept them much longer anyway as the ends were starting to get tangled up. I hope that one day I will be able to rock nice box braids or even better...TWISTS! But with my own hair. Now I need to think about my next protective style for the upcoming week...

No comments:

Post a Comment